One Radio Presenter Required
Radio Jangwani 106.3fm is owned by Catholic Diocese of Marsabit registered as Diocese of Marsabit registered trustees, which transforms lives through radio programs by evangelizing, informing, educating and entertaining since 2016.
We are looking for a qualified journalist to help fill one vacant position. A Borana/Gabra language Presenter and a Reporter.
The applicant must have at least working experience with any Radio station in Kenya
The applicant must be able to speak Borana/Gabra language and Kiswahili.
Must have proof of ever hosting a continuity program and news anchoring
Must be able to translate English scripts to Kiswahili (Sanifu) and into Borana/Gabra.
Must be able to communicate knowledgeably and engagingly to the audience.
The applicant must be updated with media law and current affairs
Must have a least a diploma in journalism and media studies or Public Relations
- Hosting a Borana/Gabra continuity programs as assigned or may be assigned to you.
- Filing news stories, features, and articles for use on radio and our website.
- Generate contents for continuity shows.
- Anchoring news
- Attending events for news
- Sharing Radio Jangwani stories on social media like Twitter, Facebook and even Instagram accounts.
- Liaising with editors and subeditors
- Researching and investigating and presenting information on news or current affairs in the program presentation.
- Delivering information to the audience in a manner that is appropriate to the program.
- Marketing and branding of the radio out there
To apply, please send your application the Director by email to email@example.com. Your application should reach us by close of business on 19th November 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Radio Jangwani Baragumu ya Farajaa.